Re: [OM] London Met Police guidelines on Photography.

Subject: Re: [OM] London Met Police guidelines on Photography.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 10:00:01 +0100
I've heard of people who have been prevented from photography,
notwithstanding the lack of powers so to do, and had their cameras
confiscated.  So, just like most things, the rules are applied at the
convenience of the individual police officer.

Arguing is quite difficult when the police have all sort of other
powers to use agains the individual.

Chris