Re: [OM] Olympususa

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympususa
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:16:47 -0400
He has a habit of replacing top covers, more often bottom covers,
putting items in a box with no serial number or a written number that
wouldn't even come close to the hand written style of original Japanese
penmanship, then selling the product (lik) new in (a) box.  Ebay changed
their rules a year ago or so and made it so buyers cannot leave negative
feedback.  THAT sucks.

Olympususa (Alexander Lebedev)operating out of Brooklyn NY, started to
pester me about buying up ALL my new OM-1, 1N, 2, 2N top and bottom
covers.  He also wanted all my md caps & battery caps. I knew what he
was doing and offered to sell him one of each.  Then he cancelled the
entire order.  boo hoo
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com