Re: [OM] OM Way, Mannheim

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Way, Mannheim
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:51:46 -0400
Ah yes. In the interest of having a scale from 'fang' to the opposite
extreme, I suggest that anything acquired/offered at an extortionate price
be termed a 'lebedev'. Not that anyone here would even think of acquiring a
lebedev, of course - the term could only be used for an offer or for
non-listers' purchases.

Michael