Re: [OM] Olympus Odyssey winding up - any more participants?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Odyssey winding up - any more participants?
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:26:49 -0400
Michael
I would like to give it a go.
Clay A. Nichols
121B Waterway Court
Lexington, SC 29072
Thanks
Clay

>>> Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/23/2009 1:50 PM >>>
The two Olympus Odyssey cameras are nearly at the end of their travels. I
have an enquiry out regarding one more North American participant, and no
more names for the other one (currently in Europe).

If anyone on the list has not participated and would like to (or if I've
simply missed your name), please let me know, and I'll slot you in and pass
along the rules.

For anyone who has joined the list recently and is not familiar with this
project: please take a look at
<http:www.reflective-moment.com/olympus-odyssey> and the more recent images
at <http://www.ownvolition.com/olympus-odyssey/gallery_chrome_2.htm>. In
short: two OM-1 cameras went on separate odysseys across the globe, and
participants' images are collected on a Web site. It's not gone according to
plan in a number of ways, but I'm trying to assist by wrapping it up and
getting the cameras back to their owner.

Michael