Re: [OM] Olympus Odyssey winding up - any more participants?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Odyssey winding up - any more participants?
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:40:08 -0400
Charles
Thanks for the warning. But I kept the glass. The bodies and flashes have new
homes. Maybe I should have put new top and bottom plates on and the OMs and
sold them on Yibay (like) new (maybe in a box).  :)

>>> Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx> 9/23/2009 2:29 PM >>>
Clay,
  The camera comes without a lens. If you divested yourself of your OM
Zuikos you may have to use a pinhole cap. ;^)

Charlie