Re: [OM] How to know when you have too much stuff.

Subject: Re: [OM] How to know when you have too much stuff.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:42:33 -0300
This sort of things happen all too often - search in unusual places
where you might have thought it was a safe place to keep it.
Not a regular place but an unusual but safe place.
Turn OFF 'anxiety mode', it's unnecessary: only you yourself know of
such a special place, so wear on your own mind and think as if you
were yourself both at this very moment and when you made that
decision.
You might have found yourself in some special situation, one into
which you were about to use it, but something happened and you had to
change plans.
That is: find it inside yourself, only you yourself knows where did
you hide it, only that you're not currently aware of the fact that you
know where it is. The more you try to consciously find it, the more
you forget where did you put it. But you will find it in a most
logical place, a place secure enough for a valuable thing - only a
little odd or unusual, but safe and logical.

Now, I remember that about one year or two ago, you were selling a
mint sample, w/ hood and case. I have your email to the list. I felt
tempted, but you were asking too much money for the depth of my pocket
at the time.
Now, I feel tempted again, but to find it before you manage to do so.
But we're too far away. So let's make a deal: if you happen to find
it, following my (usually successful) method - you may consider
selling it to me at a reasonable (if not a fang ... ) amount.
After all, you own nothing at this very moment.

Good luck

Fernando.