Re: [OM] How to know when you have too much stuff.

Subject: Re: [OM] How to know when you have too much stuff.
From: Ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 18:04:26 -0400
Bummer. I think the 28/2 was one lens I never had. If you are like me
you must have another bag or place it was stored. The worst thing
that ever happened to me was loosing a 100/2 in the Carribbean.
I never noticed it was gone until I got home. Since that trip, I have
been much more secure with gear while traveling. And the worst
thing is thinking, don't take the better lenses on a great trip for fear
of loss. Also, it can cause a zuikoholic to purchase two of everything.

Everytime I can't find something, my wife gives me 'the look', which
means I better go check all my pockets and bags. Now I don't even
mention such mishaps for fear of "the look."

Ws