Re: [OM] How to know when you have too much stuff.

Subject: Re: [OM] How to know when you have too much stuff.
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 18:46:27 -0700
About 20 years ago I went on a trip with my wife from Southern California
to the San Francisco area.  we took a plane up there and a bus shuttle to
the train station.  This was the first time either of us had been on a
train quickly figured out we where on wrong side of tracks and moved.  My
wife with her bowling ball the reason (excuse) for the trip was that she
had won in a local tournament and we where going to then next step me with
a suitcase and my camera case but in the hurry to get to the right side of
the track I forgot my camera case.  I think that it had my OM04t and three
lenses in it  24, 50 and 100 along with a small flash and accessories.
When we got to where we were supposed to be  I notice something that I
wanted to photograph  and reached for the case.  It was no where to be
found.  I ran back across the tracks and searched for it but could not see
it.  There was now a man who had not been there before and I went up to him
to ask him if he had seen it.  It  did not look at he had touched it yet
but he had formed a fence around with a brief case and two suitcases.  I
did not see it until I was right next to him.  Reached over and picked it
up and thanked him.  he never acknowledged me.  To this day I wonder if he
was protecting it or was he hoping no one would see him pick it up.  Case
never left my side the rest of the trip.  John Gettis
And yes I know the look.

jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.