Re: [OM] Week 35 - Few Fotos for FUN

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 35 - Few Fotos for FUN
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:43:53 -0400
The earth toned snail framed against the wet charcoal rock is outstanding. Even
the stalked right eye is in focus with the helix.
Clay

>>> SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/31/2009 7:39 AM >>>
Thanks for looking and commenting, last weekend the next village had a
weekend festival/party and one of the stands was the American car owners
club, and this engine was on display, there were only two cars there a
Z28 and a dodge charger but I was more interested in the engine. I pal
of mine had a Z28 in the early 80's a period of which I have very fond
memories

IanW