Re: [OM] Studio RAW processing was Re: Week 35 - Few Fotos for FUN

Subject: Re: [OM] Studio RAW processing was Re: Week 35 - Few Fotos for FUN
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:31:39 +0200
I am no expert but as far as I can see everything is all set to sRGB
and if you hover around the top right corber in smugmug you should see a
popup box with an i in it where you can get detailed exif data and both
say sRGB.

I know we have raised it before but there was such a huge difference in
the reds it made my situp and take notice.

IanW