Re: [OM] Paging Dr. Small Prints--print mess up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paging Dr. Small Prints--print mess up
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:42:29 +0200
Doh! I am "Dr. Small Prints" in the B&W darkroom for sure, and here I
though
"finally, somewhere I can add some real advice" but then I realised
that you
actually require the services of "Dr. Digital Small Prints" instead :-)

Still, for batch processing with full control, I'd recommend something
like Apple Aperture or Adobe Lightroom, or (if you're not afraid of
the terminal) ImageMagick.