Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists

Subject: Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:40:13 -0400
Dr. Monitor... not!  But I just discovered this page yesterday which
goes a long way to clearing up some confusion about LCD technology.
<http://www.robertstech.com/blog/?p=31>

There is a link there to a UK site <tftcentral.co.uk> that allows a
search on various criteria.  It did not work for me (no matches no
matter what criteria I entered) but I hope that was a temporary thing.
I plan to revisit some time.

Sorry, I don't have answers to all your questions but I'll be waiting to
hear them myself.

Chuck Norcutt