Re: [OM] ( OM ) nearly, or not quite

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) nearly, or not quite
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:09:19 -0700
Gee an E-3 takes jpg's? I guess that is a useful feature that I might use
one of these years.

I believe some of the HDR software uses jpg files as input. I'm seeing a
number of local real estate photographers creating very heavily processed
pictures. I haven't heard any feedback from buyers/sellers yet. I'm guessing
the workflow is very heavily automated ... which I hope to learn about.
http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2009/monroe_dr_300/home-for-sale-pictures.ht
m is rather typical. One of the first photography companies whose pictures I
saw was Vicasso up in San Francisco.

Actually Chuck, I was beginning to wonder if you had bought an E-3 (and why
since you like your 5D). It looks like you answered the question without it
being asked.

Jeff Keller