Re: [OM] ( OM ) nearly, or not quite

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) nearly, or not quite
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:48:46 +0000 (UTC)
Right again, but it works now!

----- Original Message -----

From: Chuck Norcutt

To: Olympus Camera Discussion

Sent: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:54:55 +0000 (UTC)

I'm appreciative of Brian's response.  I had begun to think there was

something wrong with me since it took me at least 1/2 hour of bouncing

back and forth between different sections of the manual to figure out

how the image size and quality settings were controlled in the E3 menu.

I've said for a long time that Canon has to take a back set to the

Minolta A1 on interface design but Canon has Oly beat 100:1 on this item.

Ahem.  I don't own and have never seen an E3.  But I noticed that no E3

owner stepped up to the plate to give Brian detailed instructions on how

the camera works and how to set it.  Kinda makes me think that the maybe

the other owners don't understand how it works either.  :-) :-)

Chuck Norcutt