Re: [OM] ( OM ) nearly, or not quite

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) nearly, or not quite
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:45:04 -0400
A number of years ago I responded to an ad in the Boston Globe for a
part-time, commercial real estate photographer.  Same ridiculous
situation.  A high quality DSLR was required, one could be asked to go
anywhere within the greater Boston area (30 miles or more one way would
not be unusual) with no reimbursement for mileage or any other expenses
for the grand sum of $7/hour.  I thought I would die laughing.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt