Re: [OM] [OT] PC audio

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] PC audio
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:03:08 +0200
Thanks Scott - you fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had already started to reply how I'd tried ALL the sockets without success
but I thought I'd better give it another go.  Damn, it worked!!!!!  It has
been so frustrating and now I feel so dumb.
I was convinced that I'd plugged it back in the same socket as before.

And I had tried all the fancy 7.1 options which should have exercised every
socket with the surround sound test routine of the Realtek audio driver..

Thanks VERY much to all you others with your good suggestions.

Great list - now let's get back on topic - go look at my Canada pictures!
cheers
Jez