Re: [OM] sunset this evening

Subject: Re: [OM] sunset this evening
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:45:57 -0300
Thanks, Mike. I always find your advice truly valuable.

The whales season has officially started here, and some whales are said
to enter Maldonado bay.
Always wondered if it was worth going there during winter ... chances to
picture a whale are remote, and after watching you pictures I realize a
whale by itself doesn't make a picture: I'd need those gorgeous
mountains and a beautiful warm sunset too.

Maybe you can tell me why do you prefer to leave these photographs
'untagged'.

Great pictures, Mike - maybe because they resemble what I might be able
to get here.

Fernando.