Re: [OM] What about the overall image? [was first one with the 300mm f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] What about the overall image? [was first one with the 300mm f/4, 5]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 21:18:22 -0400
I must be blind as a bat.  I don't see any haze anywhere.  I don't see
it on the bright trunk nor do I see it in the black area to the right
which is where CH said it was.  The hazy look in the black area now
looks like another trunk in the far background after your rework.  Would
the real haze please stand up?

Chuck Norcutt