Re: [OM] Thanks! [was first one with the 300mm f/4,5]

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks! [was first one with the 300mm f/4,5]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:38:17 +0800
For me, it is the speed and color accuracy that brought me into Nikon, for
slides the color is very accurate directly from Nikonscan. Consider you have
to scan thousands of negative and slide I won't choose anything slower.

The DOF is a issue for mounted slides but it is not a problem for film strip
so it is ok for most of my collections, all negatives are in strip form and
half of my slides are uncut.

C.H.Ling