Re: [OM] [IMG] first one with the 300mm f/4, 5 (monitor calibration)

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] first one with the 300mm f/4, 5 (monitor calibration)
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 21:02:51 +0800
There are some flare along the edges of the tree (right side). You need a
monitor that can see the dark values (my monitor cannot resolve all, only
marginally resolved to 3):

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/black.php

BTW, I found removing the external calibration (Spyder 2 pro) my monitor
gamma values on different colors are more accurate:

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/gamma_calibration.php

Together with the ability to resolve most of the white values then your
monitor should be very good (my monitor can resolve to 253 only).

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/white.php

C.H.Ling