Re: [OM] first one with the 300mm ƒ/4,5

Subject: Re: [OM] first one with the 300mm ƒ/4,5
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 23:37:02 -0300
I may begin by ruling out an error made by a newbie.
Specially when the wannabe photographer starts doing a scan too late at
night and finishes it at 4 am ;-)

Adjusted levels, curves and lightness, and right now the slide has been
fed into the 4000ED.

Yes, I saw what you had seen: I adjusted those parameters wrong, for a
start. Certainly things worsened when doing highlights/shadows.

I was not too happy with a red shift of the Velvia, this issue biased my
judgement.

Scanning has finished, shall upload soon.

Thank you !

Fernando.