Re: [OM] typos, was: f.a.q on OM 4 & OM 4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] typos, was: f.a.q on OM 4 & OM 4Ti
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 23:10:40 -0300
sending twice, since first answer entered my Inbox instead of folder
[OM] - sorry for the incovenience.

I did backup every registry 'fix'. Think that the mess was that I
'fixed' the registry with CCleaner _and_ with Eusing. I restored both
backups, and then Kaspersky went wrong and CS3 lost its activation.
Already fixed Kaspersky (that's why I'm here ... ).
Finishing an important post-process now, then I'll uninstall  CS3, clean
its registry entries and reinstall.

I went into this because my sister was having problems with IE, I told
her to download CCleaner to clean IE - I did the same with a recent new
version, but wanting to outwit it, unnecessarily uninstalled CCleaner
and its registry entries with Eusing. Then installed CCleaner with its
default settings (not smart enough to un-check boxes like 'wipe disc',
and 'clean FFox').

Situation was worse last night, because having realized what I had done,
I restored system -- and run out of disk space, when reverted !!
Then my mind enlightened somehow, and started to restore the backup
copies of the registry.
At that point, it was no remedy.

Ever saw your taskbar frozen and with alternate colors, and start menu
frozen too? - it's better now.

Fernando.