Re: [OM] picture link

Subject: Re: [OM] picture link
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:15:31 -0400
That was the conclusion I was coming to.  But (for this image at least)
the effort is far too much to be justified for other than instruction. :-)

Let's hope this image is an abberation of this particular camera/lens.
As David has pointed out, this 35/2.8 equivalent for the E-P1 should
have been a slam-dunk.

Chuck Norcutt