Re: [OM] picture link

Subject: Re: [OM] picture link
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:22:52 -0400
BTW, I got a "no acknowledgment of receipt of the problems you mentioned
in your letter" type response from the Olympus rep.  He was originally
writing to get several pen F slrs repaired.  He said they came out of
the woodwork at the office as E-P1 frenzy was revving up.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977