Re: [OM] picture link

Subject: Re: [OM] picture link
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:33:23 +0200
I agree Ken, I also see the flaws in this image, but it is precisely
because I am taking it into the
context of the massive size of the image, together with typical print-
out sizes, that I am much
happier with this image.

Flawed as it is, it is still an infinitely superior sample of E-P1
output than the terrible
DPReview f/6.3 / ISO200 image.