Re: [OM] GPS suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] GPS suggestions
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:06:24 +0200
I have driven around London, but not that much. Between the difficulty
of parking and the congestion charge, I have always preferred to leave
my car at the hotel and use the Tube to get around. But I found no
special problems driving in London.

It has to be said that since I have always been in the UK with cars
with Continental license plates, people could see that I was a
foreigner and probably gave me more space than they would to another
UK driver.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman