Re: [OM] ( OM ) Missed a nice lens :-((

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Missed a nice lens :-((
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:25:12 -0400
I've heard that but have no experience.  But it makes sense to me in
that rear elements are always substantially smaller than the front.  An
equal amount of damage there covers a larger percentage of the glass.
It may be there are other considerations also but I don't know what they
might be.

Chuck Norcutt