Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs

Subject: Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:28:52 -0400
Save your money.  Not that it doesn't work but there are much cheaper
ways to do white balance and, besides, you probably don't want to do
white balance in your work anyhow.  All it would do for your landscapes
is make those reddish sunrise mornings look like stark white high noon
with different (unnatural) shadow angles.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt