Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs

Subject: Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:10:34 +1000
2009/5/28 Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Oooh!
>
> Too stylish, too neat, too small, too light. I couldn't work there. :-)
>
> I hope it works perfectly for you.

You're right on the money. For what I use it for (everyday
interwebbing, interaction, writing, etc.) it's the right sort of place
for where my head works best.

My desk upstairs (where the photo stuff happens) is not so neat or
small, and tends to look a bit worse than this:

http://www.parknmeter.com/temp/imac.jpg

except when visitors are coming (it's in the open area of our
lounge/dining/kitchen space). Still "too neat", I know, but I suspect
I'm overcompensating for the internal mess. ;)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery