Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs

Subject: Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:27:01 +1000
2009/5/28 Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Lovely place, Marc, but not a Mac ... ;-)

Yes, the Mac's upstairs (see other email). The lappy is a Fujitsu
P7120 that runs like a train (the type of train from a period when
"running like a train" meant "very reliably"). I just changed it from
Windows XP to Ubuntu, just for giggles. It'll likely be replaced by
the MacBook Touch/iPod Air/iTablet Apple netbook-thingy should one
ever arrive in desired specs.

> And that language is surely self-defeating: the words are longer than
> what they are supposed to represent.

I know. Good, hey? I don't have a way with words; I let words have
their way with me. ;)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz