Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs

Subject: Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:19:33 +1000
Oh, I forgot...and one other thing...

While only from a data set of three, it would appear that the more
money you spend on a C*n*n (D)SLR, the crappier the camera strap they
provide. The latest with the 5D MkII scratches and irritates my neck
worse than the midgies down in the Woods. So, I've taken a punt and
ordered a couple of the following (in Porsche/Purple/Burgundy of
course):

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/seat-belt-camera-straps

I'm hoping the material alleviates the scratchiness, and the width
alleviates the migraine-inducing pressure on the back of my neck.
Also, I will say with no shame, I think they look pretty zhooshy too.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery