Re: [OM] (OT) Pixel (?) line on monitor

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Pixel (?) line on monitor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 07:14:26 -0400
Yes, I should have said DIMMS.  SIMMS are too far back for your machine.
  Just to be clear, I really think the problem is in the video card
memory but I don't know how to test it.  The fact that you're not seeing
the problem at the moment may just be that that piece of memory is not
in use or the access pattern hasn't triggered the fault.  Some memory
problems don't show up except with certain bit patterns.

Chuck Norcutt