Re: [OM] (OT) Pixel (?) line on monitor

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Pixel (?) line on monitor
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 09:26:53 -0400
Thanx, Chris, I'd forgotten completely about Tech Tools. I updated
Tech Tools Deluxe to include Leopard, and it passed the video ram as
well as all other systems with flying colors. Now, I suppose the
deluxe version might not have checked my particular video card, but I
can't imagine that as it's the card that came with the machine. When I
get time I'll look at Tech Tools Pro and see if it lists the cards it
will check.

Which leads me to believe that I might just be looking at an
insufficient RAM problem.

--Bob