Re: [OM] (OT) Web Page Design (was: High Noon)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Web Page Design (was: High Noon)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:51:39 +0100
Ah, thanks, CS.  But since my iMac shows it all quite clearly with a
screen of 1920 x 1200 I'm afraid that I shall have to continue with
the way I design and put together web pages.  It's certain that not
everyone will be satisfied with the width of the screen, but I shall
now have to add font size as one of the parameters with which not
everyone will be content.

Chris