Re: [OM] (OT) Web Page Design (was: High Noon)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Web Page Design (was: High Noon)
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:25:31 -0500
Cimian,

Well, I've been using IE for years. It's there, I can operate it without
training, and I don't wnat to know any more about computers than necessary.
I'm not an engineer, and certainly don't wnat to be one.

I have looked at DPR for years without overlaping text, and if that requires
an arcane setting, it's not because I've done it/
Bill Pearce