Re: [OM] (OT) Web Page Design (was: High Noon)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Web Page Design (was: High Noon)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:13:25 +0100
Cc: Chris Barker <ulas-cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks, CS, I can see the overlapping text.

I'll have a look at my sites on the work computers tomorrow (IE6 on
W2K Pro, Firefox and Safari on XP) and see what happens.  I'll also
have a fiddle with font size/nosize in Firefox.  I doubt that I have
much control over that on the networked W2K Pro machine as most of the
user-controls are removed -- supposedly for security purposes -- I
can't even adjust the time or date ...

For the moment, though, it looks as if the whole Web world is
conspiring against you alone.

Chris