Re: [OM] So what Zuiko is the true Bokeh Champ?

Subject: Re: [OM] So what Zuiko is the true Bokeh Champ?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 22:47:49 +0800
Ok, here is bokeh samples from some 50mm and 85-100mm lenses, for the long
one I can't see any difference on their bokeh except the 75-150 at ~100mm
which seems to have more DOF. For the 50mm, the one with best bokeh is
50/1.4 MC and the poorest one is 50/3.5 MC macro.

They are around 3MB each, you can download and compare them. Besides bokeh,
you can also see the center resolution.

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3693_852F2.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3694_852F4.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3695_902F2.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3696_902F4.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3697_1002F2.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3698_1002F4.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3705_75150F4.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3700_5014F2.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3701_5014F4.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3702_5035F35.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3703_50M2F2.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/bokeh/IMG_3704_50M2F4.JPG

Concerning your question about the 50/1.2, sorry I have sold it long ago due
to the poor bokeh. Yes... it is even poorer than the 50/3.5 at portrait
distance.

C.H.Ling