Re: [OM] So what Zuiko is the true Bokeh Champ?

Subject: Re: [OM] So what Zuiko is the true Bokeh Champ?
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 19:01:58 +0200
Hmmmm,

I don´t agree about 50 1.2 bad bokeh. I also used to had one when I had
OM4T and 80% of my shots were made with it. Despite of being soft wide
open, bokeh was charming and pleasant. I send you a picture of a lovely
charming bokeh of it. Maybe you can put it in your website for Dawid
Loubser.

Regards,

Dave