[OM] Jason Gidden/SYSTEMS/LONDON/BFI/BNP is out of the office.

Subject: [OM] Jason Gidden/SYSTEMS/LONDON/BFI/BNP is out of the office.
From: jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:45:13 +0100
I will be out of the office starting  08/05/2009 and will not return until
18/05/2009.

I am currently on annual leave.  I will respond to your message when I
return.  For urgent issues, please send your correspondance to TO&IT -
Banking.

--------

This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by reply and delete the message from your system. Any unauthorised
dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited.

BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited, BNP Paribas UK Limited, BNP Paribas
Commodity Futures Limited, BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited and
Investment Fund Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services Authority.

BNP Paribas London Branch and BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch are
authorised by the CECEI and supervised by the Commission Bancaire.

BNP Paribas London Branch is authorised and subject to limited regulation by
the Financial Services Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation
and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on
request. BNP Paribas is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is subject to limited regulation by
the Financial Services Authority.  Details about the extent of our
authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available
from us on request.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised by the CECEI and
supervised by the AMF, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial
Services Authority. Details on the extent of our regulation by the Financial
Services Authority are available from us on request. BNP Paribas Securities
Services is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited is registered in England and Wales
(registered no. 4042668) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no.
1488108) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Limited is registered in England and Wales
(registered no. 2391477) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1
6AA.

BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited is registered in England and Wales
(registered no. 2474627) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1
6AA.

Investment Fund Services Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered
no. 6110770) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no.
FC13447) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is registered in England and Wales
(registered no. FC023926) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1
6AA.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is registered in England and
Wales (registered no. BR006393) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London, EC2R
6PA.