Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 07:50:50 -0400
I never knew that anyone but the reenactors took part.  But, being
averse to being on the road before sunrise, I've only ever attended one
of the reenactments and I never went farther than Lexington which was
only a 5-10 minute drive from home.  Somewhere I have pictures but
obviously on film.  If it's pre scanner acquisition I'll never find it.

Chuck Norcutt