Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 17:37:39 -0400
Despite having about 20 OM mount lenses, in the last year or two of when
I was actively shooting film my walkaround kit was an OM-2s and a
35-50/3.5-4.5 along with a Kiron 70-150/4.  Very compact and light,
would fit into my smallest case and was suitable for most situations.
There are probably a couple in this Minuteman Park series done on the
70-150 but the majority are with the 35-70.  Minuteman park lies between
Lexington and Concord, Massachusetts not far from where I used to live.
  Some photos were taken there and others are either in Lexington or
Concord.  <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Minuteman%20Park/index.htm>

#9 is Lexington Green where the first shots of the revolutionary war
were fired.  The bridge in the series is "The Old North Bridge" in
Concord, the scene of the second conflict of the day when the British
attempted to cross the bridge in search of weapons caches.  The houses
shown are located in Minuteman Park and are important for having played
some role in the battle during the retreat of the British back to
Boston.  As you can tell from the mile marker stone they had a long way
to go whilst being sniped at continuously from the woods all the way
back and suffering heavy losses
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord>

Chuck Norcutt