Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 17:56:34 +0200
Hi Donald,

Safari sounds good also! My wife is affraid of all kinds of critters
that creep around there also, so she has safari very low on her to do
list. You are right. Problems enough can be had here also. Seems much
agression is in trains and busses nowadays. I haven't had any personal
expeiences with that however, not even after travelling by train 4 hours
a day for the last two years.

Wiliam