Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 16:59:39 +0200
Thanks for your extensive answer Chuck. I just wanted to know how the
locals feel the situation is and you surely made me more comfortable
already.

Maybe the journalists worldwide want to make us believe everythuing is
worse than it is in reality. I won't be travelling by train, so that is
no concern. Here I travel by train to work (2 hours each way) daily, so
not going by train does not bother em unless I will suffer from
withdrawel ;-)

Thanks again,

Wiliam