Re: [OM] Anyone tried a ZD 9-18 yet?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone tried a ZD 9-18 yet?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:23:49 -0400
Looks like SLR Gear must have gotten a bad sample relative to your
experience.  Their 16-35 Mk.1 performed poorly wide open and especially
at 35mm.  It's too bad that one can get bad samples when spending $1400
for a lens.
<http://www.slrgear.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/142/cat/11>

Chuck Norcutt