Re: [OM] Anyone tried a ZD 9-18 yet?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone tried a ZD 9-18 yet?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:53:40 +0200
I recently had a look at one, and optically it sure delivers the goods
- it's not only
the only 'budget' ultra-wide-angle lens in the world, it's optically
really really good.

Very sharp, little distortion, good colour. The lens is built
unbelievable light and
cheaply though, which may be a good or a bad thing, depending on your
preferences. Feels
like a hollow piece of plastic, it's so light.

Also, very slow - it's exceptionally poor for low light. But I must
say, for travel in decent
light, this lens on an E-420 must be a wonderful combination.

regards,
Dawid