Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:00:29 +0800
The color film profiles in Vuescan suck, I have tried once or twice and then
stopped, a plain scan without any adjustment is all I'm doing. For negative
every image needs a different adjustment unless the exposure is very well
controlled, even so different type of negative has some variation and needs
different tone/contrast adjustment. Also, for most of the old negatives I'm
dealing with, they faded with different degress there is no way to use a
single setting.

C.H.Ling