Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Swamp walk at the Big Cypress Gallery
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 00:27:09 -0300
I swear I was not following this thread when asked about this offlist .

It's just amazing coincidence that you were talking on this while I
decided to ask for advice.

My 'cry for help' started last week when I commented our local guru the
'no scanner adjustments - everything in pohotoshop' thesis.

Hear his authority in Spanish ... and he had me thinking for a week ...
nodding under the weight of his argumentation (I can translate it
accurately, but I doubt anyone here could be interested in his reasoning
- and I feel a little tired to make a faithful translation, but can if
anyone asks me to do so):

Oh yes, I felt (and still cannot recover), circled by confusion .... :-(

--
Dr. Fernando González Gentile M.D.
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526B - 11600 Montevideo, Uruguay.