Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 21:40:47 +0800
My point is it doesn't help much when you already have the lenses and
looking for a digital back. Even my lenses are not necessary capable of
21MP, then there are only two choices, either the old 5D or the new 5D II
with some extra feature that look useful like finer/bigger LCD and liveview.

For Michael, there is no choice, either purchase a 12MP micro 4/3 or only
stick with film (unless he is willing to pay for a M8).

C.H.Ling