Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:31:54 +0800
In my experience some of the OM lenses do very well under 21MP body such as
the 16/3.5, 21/2, 24/2, 28-48 at 28mm, 40/2, 50/1.4, 85/2, 90/2, 100/2. It
is just some examples, does not mean the other not listed are bad as I
didn't test them all with the FF body.

Actually, you don't need a lens that can resolve over 21MP to use the high
pixel body. I believe the Leica and CV lenses will do very well on the micro
4/3 but at 2x crop factor it is no fun. On the other hand I'm waiting for
the Pen F to micro 4/3 adapter, the tiny Pen lenses will sure look great on
the Olympus micro 4/3.

C.H.Ling