Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website

Subject: Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:31:54 -0500
Ken,

I never heard a B-58 sonic boom, so I can't comment.  However, we have a lot
of recent experience with the booms of the F-22.  The Lockheed/Martin plant
in Atlanta has received permission to test these aircraft along a corridor
that runs from East Tennessee to North Alabama.  They pass near our home
frequently, most often in pairs.  I have a sheet rock crack in my kitchen
ceiling, as well as some seams opening up in the garage ceiling, as a result
of their efforts.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA